DirectX 10 start as a SoC project?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Mar 10 14:11:58 CST 2007

Saturday March 10 2007 15:56、Stefan Dösinger さんは書きました:
> Opinions? Suggestions?

	I think that's good idea. This is because adding DirectX 10 support will take
some time (that is, support complete enough to make most DirectX 10
applications to work), and if wait too long with start, lack of DirectX 10
will be more and more severe trouble (more DircectX 10 applications - more
problems for users because of no support; this is especially true for users
that don't have or don't use Windows at all, only Linux, like me or my
brother for example).

> "Have d3d10 headers, a d3d10.dll with creator functions, functions
> calling wined3d where applicable, at least a stub for each other function
> and  routine tests for reference counting and things that can be checked on
> the implemented functions"

	It seems to be clear enough to me.