imm32: Use the PostMessageW for WM_IME_NOTIFY message.

Byeong-Sik Jeon wjsqudtlr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:49:11 CDT 2007

Hi,

I think we have to use "PostMessage" to send WM_IME_SETCONTEXT too.
Using the "SendMessage" change the real WM_IME_* message ordering. It
caused misunderstooding when I tested for my IME message test program.
But, at currently wine IME implementation, it is a minor problem.
I'll consider this problem when i test on my local git branch. :)

Thanks your reply.