Add d3drmdef.h header

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:25:28 CDT 2007

Hi

On 3/12/07, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> "Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I thought for completeness, we provide the entire header.
> > I did write all that with the help DirectX SDK. (Phew It took me 3 hrs
> > to type it)
>
> If it ends up as an almost exact copy of a microsoft header it's not worth an effort.
>
> > +#ifndef __D3DRMDEFS_H__
> > +#define __D3DRMDEFS_H__

I saw d3dtypes.h and other d3d header files, its defined like this
only, no wine prefix has been added.

> That's exactly how microsoft does it, this is not how we do it in Wine.
>
> > +#ifndef D3DRMAPI
> > +#define D3DRMAPI WINAPI
> > +#endif

In some header files its defined like this.
I will remove all of the below and submit a minimalistic header file.
That will support the d3drmvector functions.
Consider this patch as for the record.

> Same here.
>
> > +#define D3DRMOPTIONS_LEFTHANDED  0x00000001L
>
> Same here, and in a lot of other places.
>
> You lost 3 hours typing it, we lost time reviewing it. This not the 1st time.

I have problems porting header files from native SDK's

> --
> Dmitry.

Thanks,
VJ