d3drm test implementation need comments and review

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:38:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have implemented some d3drm functions and made some changes.
Original implementation is by David Adam.
Currently I dont have a wine repository to test the patch.
Before applying the patch please create the dlls/d3drm/tests directory
Please send me you comments, regarding this.
If there are any compilation/execution errors, please notify me.
I will correct them (I dont have access to linux m/c currently)

Thanks,
VJ