some emails not arriving to wine-patches (was CMD.EXE resubmits)

Ann & Jason Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Tue Mar 13 16:39:24 CDT 2007

>There does not seem to be a patch attached.

They followed

However - I sent all 9, and got immediate cc: copies returned to me for all
9. Browsing the patches through either gmame or wine-patches archives, only
shows 1,2,5 and 7 got through. This is the same as yesterday when a number
of the 19 I sent failed to get through and vanished (no rejection emails or
anything)..

- Can anyone who subscribes to wine-patches tell me if they received any
more than 1,2,5 and 7?

- Anyone got any ideas as to what might be going on, or how to persue it...
I'd blame the ISP but I've never (knowingly) lost emails before, only when
sent to wine-patches! I did contact the ISP help desk and they said its
probably a problem with the receiving mail server (surprise, surprise)

Jason