[advapi32/tests 1/2] Use GetModuleHandle and skip

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Mar 14 12:25:22 CDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Paul Vriens wrote:
[...]
> as advapi32 is already linked to, we can use GetModuleHandle.

-    if (!(module = LoadLibrary( "advapi32.dll" ))) return;
+    if (!(module = GetModuleHandleA( "advapi32.dll" ))) return;

Well, since we're already linked to advapi32.dll, there's no need to
check that GetModuleHandleA() does not return NULL. Plus if we were to
check we should use skip().

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.