comctl32: register all the controls in DllMain (fixes bug #7641)

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Thu Mar 15 01:30:21 CDT 2007

> Could it be that 6.0 only registers those controls listed using window
> class dependencies in the manifest file? If what you say about 5.82 is
> true your patch is correct though ofcourse.

  I've checked both 5.82 and 6.0 (with a "standard" manifest) and both
registers all the classes. I don't know if it's possible to list window
classes dependancies in the manifest and how comctl 6.0 treats it. But
as currenly we don't parse the manifest file we couldn't do anything
with this.

Mikolaj Zalewski