Want to be a Wine mentor for Google Summer of Code 2007?

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:00:47 CDT 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 20:09, Matt Finnicum wrote:
> They had Wine listed last night when they first started posting the
> projects (the list was only five projects long), but then they removed
> the whole list for a while so they could finish preparing it. So I'm
> assuming we'll be added from that as well.

Yeah, someone on IRC told me about this (that we were on the list last night)
after I posted. Oh well, the deadline is the 24th, so if Wine is on the list
in three or four days, that's still fine. :)

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/