Bug [219] questions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Mar 17 14:08:40 CDT 2007

Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> writes:

> Can we get the "official" view on this? I'm tired of answering this sort
> of questions myself not knowing the exact reasoning behind. I know that
> there were plenty of "hacks" but there were number of reasonable pieces
> that could have been committed. Allowing other people continue work
> and improving upon.

The "official" view is that you still haven't demonstrated a design
that I consider correct, so obviously that makes it difficult to get
stuff committed. Some pieces could probably get in with some more
work, but I'm not particularly interested to spend time helping you do
that since you have made it clear that you can't be bothered with it
anymore.

In any case I'm currently working on these issues (when not distracted
by other priorities...) so hopefully there will be progress in that
area soon.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org