Resend: Add d3drmdef.h header file - try 3

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 07:20:05 CDT 2007

On 20.03.2007 09:37, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know its very tough to get patches done by newbies to get in, esp wine.
>
> It's absolutely not hard to get patches accepted, be it Wine or any other
> project. But it's absolutely required to listen for the comments and fix
> your work accordingly.

Sorry, "listen for the comments" is not entirely correct. Often there are
no comments at all and the patches simply don't get applied.

If soemone is a newbie and really wants to get his/her patches accepted,
mail patches repeatedly once every day until the patches get applied or
someone comments. At the same time, ask on IRC why the patches didn't get
applied.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel