RSTs from winehq.org

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:48:14 CDT 2007

To add to that, I was experiencing (prior to the mobo replacement) an
issue where I would have page loaded in bugzilla, click on a link, and
then I would get a blank page (nothing but white).  If I refreshed it
would show the same thing.  Eventually a refresh would get me a full
usable page, but then if I tried to submit a form, it would do the
same thing.  It got much better yesterday prior to the mobo
replacement, and I will test today and let you know if anything else
comes up.

Tom

On 3/19/07, Juan Lang <juan_lang at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Could you belabor this some more?  I'm not sure I understand what you
> > mean by TCP resets.  Your web browser gives you a disconnect message?
>
> Sure.  Not typically - the page loads tend to hang partway.  I do
> occasionally get a disconnect message, but it's timing dependent.  A
> tcpdump capture showed that winehq.org was sending TCP packets with the
> RST flag set.  Sometimes a server will send RSTs in response to very high
> load.
>
> > Any particular part of the web site?
>
> All of it, really.
>
> > Also, has it happened since 5:45 CDT today?  That's when a new
> > motherboard with some extra ram went into place, running a shiny new
> > kernel.
>
> Haven't noticed so far!
> --Juan

> Be a PS3 game guru.
> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email