Safedisc support (was: Road to 1.0)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Sun Mar 25 09:31:03 CDT 2007

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> And if we delay it a bit more maybe we can slip in Safedisc
> support too...

Regarding which, does anyone have more up-to-date code and/or
information regarding Safedisc support, than what is currently
on the brand new Wine wiki page: http://wiki.winehq.org/SafeDisc ?

Safedisc support seems to be a topic that is hacked upon by various
people every now and then, but it does not seem very coordinated. It'd
be great if the wiki page would help to report on who's working on what
etc., and maybe even provide usable patches for users to try.

-Timo