Alexandre Julliard : server: Add support for queuing a user APC upon async I/O completion.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Mar 28 08:07:08 CDT 2007

Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> do you have a plan, when the apc routine is used, to free the
> allocated async_fileio (in dlls/ntdll/file.c) ?

The async_fileio is freed by the async callback that performs the
actual I/O, that's not going to change. The APC here is the user APC
called after completion, currently called directly by fileio_terminate
(which is wrong since we may not be in an alertable wait at this
point).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org