WineD3D: Make CreateCubeTexture fail when not supported

Duane Clark fpga at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 28 15:04:17 CDT 2007

Felix Nawothnig wrote:
> Not tested under Windows (does _anyone_ besides me have a Matrox? :) -
> would be nice if someone with either an MGA or an really ancient GPU
> could run the test on windows (if the pool=0 trace has an hr!=0 you got
> one of those ancient cards :). CCing to wine-devel for that reason.

On a Matrox G550, Win2k, crosscompiled on Linux with MingW:

I:\dlls\d3d8\tests>d3d8_crosstest texture
texture.c:122:texture caps: 0x000041c7
texture.c:110:pool=0 hr=0x8876086c
texture.c:110:pool=1 hr=0x8876086c
texture.c:110:pool=2 hr=0x8876086c
texture.c:110:pool=3 hr=0x00000000
texture: 57 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.