Submitting AppDB test results broken?

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Sat Mar 31 08:00:27 CDT 2007

Lørdag 31 mars 2007 14:42, skrev Markus:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that submitting test data to AppDB does not work. After
> submitting, the result page shows several e-mails sent but also an error
> "No test id defined!". The test data does not show up in the result list
> either. In addition, the .34 release is not available for selection yet.
>
> Regards,

The no id defined error is just temporarily, because the testData should be
handled by something called the objectManager; you are forwarded to the wrong
page afterwards, that's all.  They are indeed added to the database, but they
won't appear until an admin or maintainer checks them.  This change is quite
new.

The missing .34 release has to be added in BugZilla by someone with sufficient
privileges.

Regards,

Alexander N. Sørnes