Offer to upgrade the winehq Bugzilla

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Tue May 1 07:14:41 CDT 2007

The guy (nick mkanat) who admins buggbot on freenode (see
##bugzilla-world ) said he would upgrade our bugzilla for us,
paid by his company "in exchange for a link in the footer or
front page, just mentioning that we did the upgrade".

I'm not sure how much a link on the bugzilla page footer/menu is
worth in advertising revenue. There is already one on the wiki.
So maybe something like that link for a year in exchange for the
full upgrade work (producing and testing the diff for cvs and the
upgrade sql-script and fixing anything that breaks) sounds like a
fair deal.

What should I respond?

Jan