Any way to get the current code besides git?

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:45:39 CDT 2007

I'm having an issue using git at work, where it will start downloading
the packs, and then just stalls out at the same pack every time..
This has occurred since I first started working here

Maybe someone knows the problem, and a solution?  If not, is there a
way to get git to show file names instead of md5 sums, like cvs did,
back when we used it, so I can at least know what file is causing the
problem?

If there is no solution, then maybe someone does know where I can get
current code aside from git?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email