Any way to get the current code besides git?

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:16:15 CDT 2007

On 5/1/07, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> "Tom Spear" <speeddymon at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'm having an issue using git at work, where it will start downloading
> > the packs, and then just stalls out at the same pack every time..
> > This has occurred since I first started working here
>
> One of the packs is pretty large, most likely you didn't wait long
> enough.

Haven't killed it yet and been waiting for 2 hours..  I'm on a T-3
afaik.  Last line that prints before it just sits is:

walk 4eea356e2d39f1a958afb4d8f5b54381e8972ecf

Just to dispel any idea that there is a size limit, I can download the
entire dvd iso of Slackware 11 in about 20 minutes, with no problems,
but that is from an http/ftp server.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email