Any way to get the current code besides git?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue May 1 15:07:57 CDT 2007

"Tom Spear" <speeddymon at gmail.com> writes:

> Haven't killed it yet and been waiting for 2 hours..  I'm on a T-3
> afaik.  Last line that prints before it just sits is:
>
> walk 4eea356e2d39f1a958afb4d8f5b54381e8972ecf

That's precisely the last object before the big pack. Note that the
processing of the pack can take a long time too, not only the
download. You may want to upgrade your git version, there have been
improvements in that area. Also if possible, using the git protocol
instead of http is much faster.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org