Old Autocad trials?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun May 6 18:04:57 CDT 2007

Hi!

Here in my University, we have original copies of educational version of
AutoCAD (I don't remember the versions).

I don't know the licence restrictions, but I can try autorization to share
exclusively to wine developers some AutoCAD license (then I can send you a
copy).

I'm talking from Brazil, maybe someone more closest to you can try the same
(to send a copied CD-ROM from post mail is not very easy here), else I can
try to do that.

How can we proceed? If should be necessary, may the Wine organization
send-me a document with the request?

Just to know, I study in "Escola de Arquitetura e Urbanismo da Universidade
Federal Fluminense, Niterói/RJ - Brasil".

Sorry the english, and I hope I can help.
Regards,
Dalai Felinto

http://blendermaniacos.blogspot.com