dbghelp[2]: Speed up vector_add. Remove no longer needed pool_realloc.

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 7 15:09:22 CDT 2007

Markus Amsler a écrit :
> Thanks to Eric for the idea.
> ---
>  dlls/dbghelp/dbghelp_private.h |    3 +-
>  dlls/dbghelp/storage.c         |   47
Markus, could you try what gives starting the bucket array size at 2, 4,
or 8 instead of 1 ?
given the amount of memory improvement we have with this patch, this
would certainly help the large debug file (and perhaps hurt a little the
small ones)
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)