blizzard conference

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:18:28 CDT 2007

On 5/7/07, Bryan Haskins <kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oi, If only I could go =[
>
> I would like to point out to any players who would go there "on the behald
> of the wine project" wink wink nudge nudge, that they generally give away
> some sick in game prizes! If you go and arent a player, you could easily
> sell the codes they give out (at least last time) for a heap of cash to go
> towards the project in some form.
I'm definitely going to try to go, but I can't promise anything as
yet, due to that being a 2-day drive and on a Friday and Saturday, and
also due to having to schedule it with work first.  Once (and if) I
confirm that I am going, could someone fill me in on the details of
the /etc/hosts bug, or point me to a link that has all of the
information I'll need, and I'll be happy to mention it.  If you would
rather someone more experienced with developing bring it up, just let
me know, and I'll keep my mouth shut.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email