rsaenh: add support for mandatory parameters to RSAENH_CPGetProvParam

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed May 9 06:40:31 CDT 2007

Mounir IDRASSI <mounir.idrassi at idrix.fr> writes:

> This patch adds support for mandatory parameters in
> RSAENH_CPGetProvParam. It also adds tests for them.
> The mandatory parameters are: PP_UNIQUE_CONTAINER, PP_PROVTYPE,
> PP_KEYSPEC, PP_KEYSET_TYPE, PP_KEYSTORAGE.

Thanks for resending, but unfortunately this breaks make test:

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M crypt32.dll -T ../../.. -p crypt32_test.exe.so cert.c && touch cert.ok
cert.c:1215: Test failed: Expected AT_SIGNATURE, got 3
make: *** [cert.ok] Error 1

I know you sent a patch for that test, but since it currently succeeds
on Windows the change can't be right.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org