Current behavior of netapi32-access tests on W2K3 and Vista

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:08:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

Not so long ago some tests where added for NetUserAdd and friends. While
browsing I found that I have about 6 testuser home directories on W2K3 and 4 on
Vista (which is the amount of tests I ran on those platforms).

Bottom-line is that NetUserDel doesn't delete the home-directory on W2K3 and
Vista (which is a good thing) but has no option to delete it explicitly (which
is a bad thing IMHO).

Any idea how to cleanup after these tests? Just remove the home directory?

Cheers,

Paul.