Small Direct3D milestone

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Fri May 11 15:43:51 CDT 2007

Am Freitag 11 Mai 2007 22:25 schrieb Mirek:
> I have one game (Polda 5 Czech version only) which is unplayable without
> vertex blending, with latest wine and my nvidia card it looks better,
> but it is still not perfect (I have registry key for software
> emulation), If you want, I can send you some debuging output, or
> screenshot. So SDK demos are realy useful to get wine work with more apps.
I suppose you also have my software vertex emulation patches in, right?
Screenshots would be good to look at. If there's really a game out there that
doesn't work without this feature there's a point in continueing work on
software or shader emulation of it. I considered vertex blending a somewhat
academic feature.