CMD.EXE patchset 1->6

Ann & Jason Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Sun May 13 12:43:12 CDT 2007

Apologies if this set arrives multiple times - I sent it all on Friday, and
the mailing list only shows 1,2 and 4. I sent then again tonight separately,
and immediately 3 went missing...

FYI I had this problem before the last hardware upgrade on winehq, and it
appeared fixed since then. I'll start copying a gmail account in future to
confirm what I am seeing, but last time some emails got delayed about a
month in transit and eventually appeared, but ONLY when winehq was involved,
gmail, hotmail, my own email addr etc all got immediate copies...

Regards,
Jason