review: add Video Memory text input to winecfg Graphics/Direct3D tab

Laurent Vromman laurent at vromman.org
Wed May 16 08:18:22 CDT 2007

 		case CBN_SELCHANGE: {
 		    SendMessage(GetParent(hDlg), PSM_CHANGED, 0, 0);
 		    switch (LOWORD(wParam)) {
-		    case IDC_D3D_VSHADER_MODE: on_d3d_vshader_mode_changed(hDlg); break;
-		    }
+                case IDC_D3D_VSHADER_MODE: on_d3d_vshader_mode_changed(hDlg); break;
+                case IDC_VIDEOMEMORY_SIZE_COMBO: set_from_videomemory_size_changed(hDlg); break;

I believe you should align your indentation method on the one the file already uses (ie tabs, not spaces).

+// vim:sw=4:expandtab

This has nothing to do with wine

Laurent