shlwapi: stub implementation for SHSetTimerQueueTimer (try 2)

=?BIG5?B?TmlnZWwgTGlhbmcgKLHnpESxaik=?= ncliang at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:30:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean? CreateTimerQueueTimer
should return a Boolean indicating whether the operation has
succeeded. Checking the return value in a ternary operation should
return the correct handle if CreateTimerQueueTimer succeeds and NULL
otherwise. Unless I have misunderstood the msdn documentation?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_new/shlwapi_wrappers.asp

-Nigel