FPS tool for wine

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue May 22 08:05:40 CDT 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
[...]
> But why would they prefer external stuff over the games' built-in
> benchmark features?

I believe some test sites like to build graphs of framerate over time.
This lets them extract not only the average framerate, but also the
minimum and maximum framerate, compare the graphs of different graphics
cards / machines, etc. I assume that games don't always provide enough
data which is why they'd use third party tools.

                  A black hole is just God dividing by zero.