Hello all

Matthew Larsen mat.larsen at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:21:33 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I just joined up to the mailing list so thought I would say hello to
everyone :-)

I am a student studying Computer Science at Manchester University (UK)
and am interested in helping the development of Wine. I decided the
first step was to hop on the mailing lists and see whats going on!

I have experience in writing basic Operating Systems (In ARM
Assembler, as well as making ARM's work with FPGA's if your
interested) and knowledge of fundamental OS functions so I hope they
will come in useful at some stage. Also got a good grasp of C/C++,
UNIX and Windows / Windows Server.

My motivation with joining Wine was primarily to one-day get
Counterstrike:Source working properly. Secondary is the fact I am
fed-up completely with Windows but unfortunately have apps that are
not supported in Linux / Unix and would like to get them ported onto
Wine.

Hope to get talking with you all soon,

Regards,

--