RegDeleteTree [10]

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:41:59 CDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> wrote:
> Am Friday 25 May 2007 00:48 schrieb Juan Lang:
> > Hi Stefan,
> >
> > +    /* Find how many subkeys there are */
> >
> > This comment is incorrect.
> >
> > You have also reintroduced tabs in this patch - please don't do that.
> > --Juan
> ChangeLog
> -------------
>          added implementation of RegDeleteTreeA/W

+    if (lpszSubKey) {
+        ret = RegDeleteKeyW(hKey, lpszSubKey);
+    } else {
+        while (TRUE) {
+            dwSize = dwMaxLen;
+            if (RegEnumValueW(hKey, 0, lpszName, &dwSize,
+                  NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)) break;
+
+            ret = RegDeleteValueW(hKey, lpszName);
+            if (ret) goto cleanup;
+    }

Please stick with the style of the rest of the file, e.g., opening
braces on the next line.  There is one short function that uses the
style you're using, but we don't need to be adding even more variety
to the style.

--
James Hawkins