rsaenh: AcquireContext can have multiple flags defined at the same time

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at idrix.fr
Fri May 25 12:11:53 CDT 2007

Hi,
Your patch is wrong: the flags CRYPT_NEWKEYSET and CRYPT_VERIFYCONTEXT
can't be mixed and if they are set together like in your patch
AcquireContext should return NTE_BAD_FLAGS. You can check that using the
MS implementation under windows. It's also clearly stated in MSDN that
CRYPT_VERIFYCONTEXT is reserved for non persistent operations which is
not the case when you create a new container.

Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts
http://www.idrix.fr