Alarming number of users getting hardlocks with Wine

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Fri May 25 16:22:57 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 15:11 -0500, richardvoigt at gmail.com wrote:

> > Anyone else seen these kinds of reports?
I have issues similar to Richard's with Counter-Strike: Source when I
play in 800x600 mode. The game plays fine, but it hangs my box when I
try to exit and wine tries to bring my desktop back to my usual
resolution, 1024x768. I can move the mouse cursor, but keyboard input is
dead, and the computer is just unresponsive. This is on a GeForce
6800GT, AGP bus, with drivers 1.0-9755, on Ubuntu Feisty.

James Liggett