Happy SOC'ing all.

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:05:28 CDT 2007

Hey Maarten and all,

Good idea about publishing the changes.  I was thinking to use Google's
project hosting thing for mine I think it supports SVN or something though.
Guess I can try and figure out a git feed on a different server too, we'll
see.

Just want to say hello and good luck.  I'm glad to be here =)

John Klehm  - Tablet PC Support