Happy SOC'ing all.

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:15:37 CDT 2007

John Klehm schreef:
> Hey Maarten and all,
>
> Good idea about publishing the changes.  I was thinking to use
> Google's project hosting thing for mine I think it supports SVN or
> something though.  Guess I can try and figure out a git feed on a
> different server too, we'll see.
Git is the repository system wine uses, see http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

To set up a repo first you have to register a fork of wine.git, then set
some settings and choose 'Push' rather then cloning a tree.

To update your git repository for it, create a file in wine-git like this:
Filename: .git/remotes/sound
--- (Begin of file) ---
Push: refs/heads/master:refs/heads/master
---(End of file)---

Then you can do something like:
git push -f  sound HEAD:refs/heads/master

Of course replace username with your username, and sound with how you
call your branch. To edit project settings, your username for it seems
to be something like: wine/branchname (without .git at end) and project
password you set yourself. Hope this is helpful for others too.
> Just want to say hello and good luck.  I'm glad to be here =)
As do I,

Maarten