Fedora Packages

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Wed May 30 02:40:22 CDT 2007

On Sat, 5 May 2007 12:05:01 +0200
Andreas Bierfert <andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is some news/status update on the fedora packages:

And again a small update interesting for RHEL/Centos 4 users: All dependencies
that where needed to build wine for EPEL 4 have been met and I just pushed a
build for it. This means that EPEL [2] users can just install wine from the
EPEL repository.

> As people have been complaining about the link on the winehq webpage I have
> taken the time to make a summary page[1] on the fedora wiki which is easier
> for me to maintain and keep up-to-date and is probably more helpful. I would
> request that the link in the download section is changed to that page.

Could this please be changed. I get about 2-3 mails a day asking about this +)

> [1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AndreasBierfert/Wine
> [2] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Regards,
Andreas