[ws2_32] getsockname should fail on unbound socket

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 03:18:39 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 07:56:31 Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> +        case AF_INET: {
> +            const struct sockaddr_in *in = (struct sockaddr_in*) uaddr;
> +            return in->sin_port != 0;
> +        }

Talking to Alexandre about this in IRC, he wanted me to check for all-null
returns, so you probably should check if the IP address is 0.0.0.0 (or :: for
IPv6), too.

Also, I had the impression that the Wine convention was that case block braces
go onto a new line, too. You might want to consider that for the switch you
addded.

Thanks for doing the work for me otherwise :)

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin