crypt32: implement CryptSIPLoad (resend)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:19:43 CDT 2007

On 5/30/07, Juan Lang <juan_lang at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> > Please correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you filling pSipDispatch
> > with the function pointers of the given dll (as indicated by the GUID)
> > instead of the function pointers of crypt32 (as the tests show it
> > should)?
>
> I am.  I couldn't find any reason that the behavior needs to be that way,
> so I do this until such time as a reason can be found.  The tests don't
> fail, as you check the function pointers from msisip.dll, which isn't
> present on wine.
>
> If you know a good reason native does it that way (or an app that depends
> on it,) by all means enlighten me.  The implementation I sent allows
> native wintrust to get a bit further.
>
> --Juan

Hi Juan,

The tests check the returned functions pointers against the ones
retrieved from a LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress of the crypt32.dll.

These specific tests for the function pointers don't fail because they
are inside a todo_wine :-).

I must say I don't see a good reason why native does it like this but
the tests show it does.

Cheers,

Paul.