FPS tool for wine

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:21:37 CDT 2007

On 5/21/07, Lei Zhang <thestig at google.com> wrote:
> Right, for instance Tom Wickline ran 3dmark2000 and posted the results here:
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.33

There is also some scores here.

http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.6
http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.35

My laptop has went down once more, it has always ran hot... extremely hot!
and I think I kinda over done it once more. So the current plan is to
RMA it again and then remove Linux and FreeBSD from it. then grow the
Windows partition back to its original size and then put Windows back
to day one and then Ebay it.

Then build a current system, something like.....

Intel quad core processor --- dual quad core?
8GB of memory
Geforece 8800 Ultra --- SLI?
1TB storage
Gigabit network, etc.

Then do some real benchmarking ;)

Tom

--
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G.I.