today's valgrind results online

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Nov 2 13:59:10 CDT 2007

Online at http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/20071002/
(I now include more info about memory leaks, but I still
only report anything if there was an invalid memory reference.)

The following tests were fixed in git yesterday, and no longer have
any valgrind warnings:
comctl32/rebar
comctl32/status
crypt32/chain
crypt32/crl
crypt32/msg
cryptnet/cryptnet
user32/msg
wintrust/softpub

Juan thinks nearly all of the remaining crypt32 errors can be suppressed
(some are intentional).

Here are the directories that still have warnings:

advapi32 advpack cabinet comctl32 crypt32 d3d8 d3d9 d3dx8
dplayx dsound gdi32 gdiplus hlink kernel32 mlang msacm32
mscms mshtml msi msvcrt msxml3 netapi32 ntdll ole32
oleaut32 quartz riched20 riched32 rpcrt4 rsaenh setupapi
shdocvw shell32 urlmon user32 usp10 wininet winmm wintrust
- Dan