Linux/Windows app connection, how?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Nov 5 10:49:41 CST 2007

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Josh Scholar wrote:
[...]
> OK.  I need to access COM to do this, and I notice that in "What it WINELIB"
> it says "Also missing are some of the more exotic features of Microsoft's
> compiler like native COM support".

What won't work is if you're using statements such as '#import' in your
C files. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317217 for a sample of this
type of construct. This was present in Visual C++ 6 already.

As long as you stick to standard C code you should be fine.

 Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
                                 -- Eric Jong