What the hell is up with searching google for wine-devel and wine-patches posts?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:36:01 CST 2007

Hi,
I guess this issue is more directed at Dan and the rest of the google
guys we have lurking here but
has anyone else noticed how hard it is to do a google search for
discussions on wine-devel or
look for patches that have been submitted? I used to just be able to
search as follows

wine-patches Steven Edwards

and see every patch I ever submitted to wine. Ditto for most threads
on wine-devel. This is really
getting to be a pain for me because I need to be able to search for
patches that might not have
been merged in but still have merit for some of my customers.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards