Successful Virtualization startup looking for engineers with system level Windows and Linux experience

Richard Offer offer at fastscale.com
Thu Nov 8 21:00:51 CST 2007

We are a well-funded software startup in the virtualization space that is
looking to hire several engineers with system level experience in Windows
and Linux - ideally in combination.

I can't tell you what you'd be doing but you can be re-assured that since
we are long-term open source supporters any modifications to Wine
or WineLib that you make will, of course, be contributed back to the community.

We are particularly interested in experiences in the areas of

 * Registry modification, manipulation and creation
 * Windows internals or system level user-space. Device drivers aren't
   very interesting to us.
 * Reverse engineering skills
 * Installable file systems
 * Windows server technologies such as IIS, AD, 2003, Longhorn etc
 * Virtualization technologies such as VMware, AppStream, Softricity and Xen.

If you or anyone you know have an interest and are eligible for working an a
small but rapidly growing company in Silicon Valley on things that are
novel and technically challenging, please send a current resume to
engr-jobs at fastscale.com - including WSE in the subject line of any emails.

For more information on the company, our technology and shipping products
please visit us at http://www.fastscale.com/

Yours truly,

Richard Offer