bits: Description of patch set (resend 2) (0/26)

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:31:31 CST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 6:19 PM, Roy Shea <roy at cs.hmc.edu> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> This is another resend of the BITS patch set.  This resend changes
> svnhost to be ANSI based, merges patches 25 and 26 (old numbering),
> and removes extra headers and linked libraries.

Any particular reason for using ansi?  Generally we're moving
everything towards unicode and away from ansi.  Also, the entire patch
set is relatively large, and you might want to consider breaking the
set up into chunks (svnhost, bits cleanup etc, bits interface impl)
and waiting till the first chunk is committed before moving on to the
next.  That'll make it easier to get the patches committed (assuming
they don't get accepted this time) and it'll keep the mail count down
for list members.

--
James Hawkins