Missed Patches

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:12:54 CST 2007

"Jacek Caban" <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote in message
news:47423F2E.5040005 at codeweavers.com...
> Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
>> Any other pointers?
>>
> This interface shouldn't be available in BSCallback. You probably added
> it because of the FIXME message. I've sent a patch that silences it. In
> the future you should check if interface is available in Windows before
> adding them to Wine.

Yes, I did add it beacuse of the FIXME,  but that is beacuse the application
Im trying to get running uses it.  (maybe Indirectly)

Without the patch I just get a access Voliation.  I see that it is wrong.
How/where should I Implement it to stop the access
Voliation. I can provide stacktrace if needed.

Best Regards
Alistair leslie-Hughes