[0/3] RSA AES provider to rsaenh

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:16:29 CST 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 3:57 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/20/07, Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a description of patch series which I am now going to send.
> > It adds the new Enhanced RSA AES provider to the rsaenh.
> > The one application which I know uses it is Office 2007.
> > The first patch contains the tests for the RSA AES provider.
> > the second patch  contains the RSA AES provider implementation
> > the last patch removes the todo's in the tests.
> >
> > The implementation and tests have been verified by Juan Lang.
> >

> You can't fix the tests and remove the todo_wines in separate patches.
During the try 2, there were failures in the tests.
So I resubmited them, by changing the parameters.
As I accidentally used used wrong parameters.
>  The tests will fail inbetween commits.
The test fail due to missing implementation, Hence I put them in todo's.
After the implementation is there, they do not fail.
I think thats the procedure followed.
I have put the remove todo's in separate patch, as its large.
--
VJ