TransGaming's dpnet (DirectPlay 8)

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Tue Nov 20 22:42:18 CST 2007

Hi all,

On #winehackers the other day, kblin asked about whether TransGaming had
a Direct Play implementation.  The answer is that we have something that
was worked on for a while but never completed.  We have had some partial
success with it in the initial connection stages, but never pushed it
much beyond that.

Enclosed here is a patch to today's WineHQ git tree with our dpnet
implementation in the hopes that someone finds it useful.  Beyond
ensuring that it compiles and links, it has not been tested at all with
WineHQ.

Take care,
 -Gav

--