[AppDB] Change licence to AGPL

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Fri Nov 23 21:34:57 CST 2007

On Saturday 24 November 2007 04:01:24 Trent Waddington wrote:
> interesting.  Do you have a list of contributors and their signoff on
> this license change?
>
> Or is it just you two?

Well I didn't think that was necessary; but after some thought I realize that
the AppDB only seemed to include a LICENSE file containing the GPL v2, while
a GPL/AGPL v3 change would require previous code to be licenced under 'GPL v2
or later'.

So I'm including the other authors in this mail to see if they agree, or have
already licenced their code under GPL v2 or later

Sorry for all the mess, but legal stuff isn't really my thing. :)

Alexander N. Sørnes