urlmon: Wrap heap functions.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 08:43:53 CST 2007

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com> writes:
>
>> I therefor propose to standardize all the internal HeapAlloc wrappers to
>> a common name and form, Something along the lines of:
>> walloc()
>> wzalloc()
>> wrealloc()
>> wzrealloc()
>> wfree()
>> It's short and concise and doesn't conflict with the Win32 API.
>
> Standardizing them is OK, but the names aren't very good, especially
> walloc looks too much like malloc. It's suggest something like
> heap_alloc, heap_alloc_zero, etc.
Yeah, i went for the convention used by the Linux kernel replacing 'k'
with 'w'. But I don't mind how they are named as long as it is consistent.

I'll do a janitorial task page for this and start sending patches.

bye
	michael
--
Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Consulting Communications Engineer          Fax.: +49-711-96437-111