Maximum window size, help needed

Kirill K. Smirnov lich at math.spbu.ru
Fri Oct 5 05:28:06 CDT 2007

  Hi,

  I want to improve wineconsole a little, max hor and vert console window
dimensions. To achieve this, I need to know maximum available size of window
on the desktop.
  The simpliest way I found is to use GetMonitorInfo, but it does not take
into account desktop panels. As the result, maximized window fills entire
desktop, overlapping with KDE panel.

  So the question: is there such function, smth like
GetMaxWindowSizeWithoutDesktopPanels, which clips panels?

Thanks in advance

--
Kirill

P.S. Application which uses this - Far Manager